Applications are invited for PhD Positions in Nuclear Chemistry at Julich Research Centre in Germany. PhD Scholarships is open for international students to pursue PhD degree at University of Alberta in 2018-19 academic year.
|Deadline||:||4 February 2018|
|Providers||:||Julich Research Centre|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||Nuclear Chemistry|
Benefits for PhD Positions in Nuclear Chemistry:
- Positions will cover the following:
- International, the interdisciplinary working environment on an attractive research campus, ideally situated between the cities of Cologne, Düsseldorf, and Aachen.
- Excellent scientific and technical infrastructure with its own cyclotron
- Optimal conditions for a successful and timely Promotion
- Participation in national and international meetings
- A comprehensive further training programme
- Flexible working hours and various opportunities to reconcile work and family life
- Limited Position for 3 years
- Salary and social benefits in conformity with the provisions of the Collective Agreement for the Civil Service (TVöD). Depending on the applicant’s qualifications and the precise nature of the tasks, salary grade 13 (50%) TVöD-Bund
Eligibility for PhD Positions in Nuclear Chemistry:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Germany are eligible to apply for the position.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a University degree in Chemistry.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good skills in spoken and written English.