Applications are invited for University of Cologne Scholarships in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||16 February 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Cologne|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of University of Cologne Scholarships :
- A research-intensive, world-class research group
- A diverse and fair working environment
- Support in reconciling work and family life
- Flexible working time models, full-time positions suitable for job sharing
- Extensive advanced training opportunities
- Occupational health management offers
- Local transport ticket at a discount for UoC employees
Eligibility for University of Cologne Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Required to hold an excellent PhD degree in information systems, management, business administration, computer science, or an affiliated field
- Relative to opportunity, have an excellent publication track record related to the areas above
- Have demonstrated knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Have excellent demonstrated English writing skills?
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent demonstrated English writing skills.
2,353 total views, 7 views today