Applications are invited for University of Erfurt Scholarships in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 June 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Erfurt|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Erfurt Scholarships :
- Haniel Scholarship holders receive a full scholarship in the amount of €750 per month for the duration of the two-year Master of Public Policy at the Brandt School.
Eligibility for University of Erfurt Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply. (Haniel Scholarships are open to applicants from Eastern European and CIS countries and Haniel Stipends are open to applicants showing excellence from Germany, Western Europe, the United States, Canada, New Zealand and Australia).
The prerequisites for applying to the Master of Public Policy program are:
- Higher education entrance qualification (i.e. high school diploma, Abitur)
- College or university degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, state exam, etc.) equivalent to a German Bachelor’s degree with a minimum duration of 6 semesters
- First professional experience
- Above-average grades or above-average professional performance
- Analytical talent and pronounced interest in political problems
- Candidates who received their degree from an English-language college or university are not required to submit proof of their English language proficiency in the form of a test score report. Instead, they must submit an official letter from their university stating that English was the language of instruction, all coursework, and all examinations
English Language Requirements: A very good English language proficiency ( TOEFL: Internet-based test (iBT): 90 or above, Paper test: 577 or above. Please note: the ITP test cannot be accepted; IELTS: 6.5 or above (for all categories – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking); Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: A or B)
1,954 total views, 21 views today