Applications are invited for Hungarian Scholarship at Tempus Public Foundation in Hungary. Application is open for International Students to pursue higher education graduates, lecturers and researcher 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||Foundation proagramme|
|Field of Study||:||Arts or Sciences|
Benefits for Hungarian Scholarship :
- Scholarships are paid by Tempus Public Foundation to the scholarship holders
- Postgraduate applicants: Stipend: 80 000 HUF/month, Accommodation allowance: 70 000 HUF/month
- Postdoctoral applicants: Stipend: 120 000 HUF/month, Accommodation allowance: 80 000 HUF/month
- Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Hungary (Hungarian higher education institutions or other organizations)
Eligibility for Hungarian Scholarship :
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to foreign students. Thus, applications may be submitted in the following two ways:
1) As a nominee of the sending country’s national scholarship organisation, based on the bilateral agreement of the two countries (independently from the applicant’s nationality): Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Republic of China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, India, Latvia, Lebanon, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Vietnam
2) Independently from the sending country’s national scholarship organisation, the citizens of the following countries may apply: Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, , Cyprus Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korean Republic, Kuwait, Lebanon, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, , Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UK, USA, Vietnam.
- For short-term research (3-29 days) applicants holding at least a master’s degree may apply.
- For long-term research (1-10 months) applicants holding at least a master’s degree may apply. (Doctoral students may not apply; they may apply for Partial studies.)
Cases of Non-Eligibility
- Foreign citizens with an immigration/ settlement permit or in the course of applying for such a permit in Hungary, or dual citizens
- Foreign citizens with permanent residence in Hungary
- Foreign citizens employed on a permanent basis as defined by the Hungarian Labour Law
- Students in employment applying for part-time or correspondence study programmes
Age Limit for Applicants
For all types of state scholarships, applicants must be over 18 at the time of submitting the application. There is no age limit.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
333 total views, 42 views today