Applications are invited for Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Good Governance Fellowships to study in different university in India. This Fellowship is only available for Indian citizen. The fellowship will be awarded for professionals personnel in India for improving the professionalism.
The main aim of the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Good Governance Fellowships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||10 August 2017|
|Providers||:||Chhattisgarh Chief Minister|
|Course Level||:||Chief Minister’s Good Governance Fellowship Program is a 2-year program for managerial professionals to execute projects in government domain and gain experience to advance as managers of excellence.|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
- Fellows will get a stipend of Rs. 1, 00,000 – 2, 50,000 per month based on their previous experience and deputation location.Number of Scholarships: A total of 42 fellows are to be selected in the year 2017.
- 2 Fellows to assist Office of the honourable Chief Minister
- 1 Fellow to assist Office of the Chief Secretary
- 12 Fellows to assist State Level Department HODs
- 27 Fellows to assist District Collectors
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Good Governance Fellowships:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:Age: Max= 35 yrs
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Good Governance Fellowships
- Masters in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience / Graduation in any discipline with minimum 5 years of experience
- At least 60% marks in both Under Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Candidates with domain experience will be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of Project Management skills, Experience in implementing & monitoring of Government Schemes, ICT Experience, Proficient in using MS Office products like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Exposure in using MS Projects or similar tools will be preferred.
Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
1,872 total views, 3 views today