Applications are invited for Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship or KNB Scholarship. This scholarship is available for the students of Developing Countries to pursue masters degree at one of the 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia.
The Program Objectives are to contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries, promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries and to strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries.
Since Indonesian Government launched the KNB Scholarship in 2007 as the primary international scholarship program to contribute more in the human resources development in neighboring developing countries.
|Deadline||:||30 May 2017|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||Humanities, Engineering, Social Science, Education and Sciences at one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia|
The KNB Scholarship covers:
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia;
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,350,000 per month;
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of monthly allowance as detailed: Living Allowance: 2,350,000, Research Allowance: 400.000,-, d-Books Allowance Rp. 350.000.
- A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university
- The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country)
- Please be advised that the scholarship scheme will only sufficient to cover one person to living properly in most cities where the universities are located.
- Note: Other expenses beside above mentioned items will be considered as personal expenses and will be borne by the students.
- Maximum age is 35 years old;
- Possess a bachelor degree;
- Not a Master Degree Holder;
- Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
- Complete the on-line application form;
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates will have to sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management.
List of Countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
1,904 total views, 3 views today