Applications are invited for Scholarships for International Students in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||Dublin International Foundation College|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Scholarships for International Students in Ireland:
These scholarships bring the overall value of up to a possible €20,000 off Foundation and undergraduate tuition fees for DIFC students.
Students who choose to study with DIFC Cork will be automatically eligible for the following scholarships
- €2,600 for IFY Business, Engineering & Technology or Science programmes
- €3,800 for IFY Health Science
- €2,000 for Pre-Masters preparation
Scholarships are deducted from your Foundation tuition fees.
Eligibility for Scholarships for International Students in Ireland:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.Entrance Requirements for the Scholarships for International Students in Ireland: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
International students who have completed I/GCSEs or O-Levels, as well as students who have received their AS or A Levels, are eligible to apply for the DIFC International Foundation Year programme.
- 100% of students who successfully pass the Foundation programme will achieve a university placement
- Specially designed university preparation programme across a variety of pathways.
- Individual and group university placement counselling offered to guide students on best preferences for achieving your goals.
To be eligible to apply for the IFY in DIFC Cork, the following entry requirements apply:
- Students must be at least 17 years of age by 10th September 2018.
- Completion of a High School Certificate with good grades
(minimum academic entry requirements apply).
- IELTS of at least 5.0 overall
English Language Requirements for the Scholarships for International Students in Ireland: IELTS of at least 5.0 overall.