The Ulster University has established International Postgraduate Scholarship for interested applicants. The International Postgraduate Scholarship is available those applicants who hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme
The aim of the International Postgraduate Scholarship is to assist students in enhancing their Ulster University studies by providing an international perspective.
Ulster University officially the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation It is the second largest university on the island of Ireland, after the federal National University of Ireland.
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
- The scholarship will cover the following:
- £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your tuition fee.
Eligibilities for International Postgraduate Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be classified as an international student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- Applicants must also hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme delivered on one of campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2017 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in the offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
Nationality: International (non-EU) applicants can apply for the scholarship.