Trinity College Scholarships for International Students in Ireland
Applications are invited for Trinity College Scholarships in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Field of Study||:||Business studies|
Benefits of Trinity College Scholarships:
Scholarships valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) for the first year only.
Eligibility for Trinity College Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
English Language Requirements: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)