Applications are invited for Ulster University Scholarships in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Ulster University Scholarships :
Scholarship of £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your annual tuition fee.
Eligibility for Ulster University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Available to international (non-EU) students.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2018 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to our International Foundation Programme, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution