Applications are invited for University of Limerick Scholarships in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue MA for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||21 February 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Limerick|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of University of Limerick Scholarships :
Eligibility for University of Limerick Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Non-EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Stepping Stones Scholarships for Non-EU Students
These scholarships target international students on taught MA programmes at the Academy who have a demonstrable record in a performance and/or academic specialization relevant to a programme of study at the Academy. Priority will be given to:
- Applicants experiencing demonstrable financial challenge
- Applicants from parts of the world underrepresented at the Academy
- Applicants with projects that resonate with the spirit of the Stepping Stones initiative: equality of art practices, an
- Interdisciplinary vision, and desire to build bridges between art practices
- Applicants for programmes with a higher number of available places
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
1,681 total views, 9 views today