Applications are invited for University of Limerick Scholarships in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue MA for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||21 February 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Limerick|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of University of Limerick Scholarships :
Eligibility for University of Limerick Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Non-EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Stepping Stones Scholarships for Non-EU Students
These scholarships target international students on taught MA programmes at the Academy who have a demonstrable record in a performance and/or academic specialization relevant to a programme of study at the Academy. Priority will be given to:
- Applicants experiencing demonstrable financial challenge
- Applicants from parts of the world underrepresented at the Academy
- Applicants with projects that resonate with the spirit of the Stepping Stones initiative: equality of art practices, an
- Interdisciplinary vision, and desire to build bridges between art practices
- Applicants for programmes with a higher number of available places
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
206 total views, 11 views today