Applications are invited for Haifa University Scholarships in Israel. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Child Development|
Benefits of Haifa University Scholarships:
Please see program website for current tuition and fees. There are numerous sources of financial aid available to students who choose to study at the University of Haifa. For a list of scholarship options please see the program website. A number of scholarships are available to applicants from developing countries to cover, housing, medical insurance, living expenses, and a full or partial tuition waiver.
Eligibility for Haifa University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Accredited BA in relevant academic disciplines related to public services for children: social work, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, physical therapy, nursing, early childhood education, psychology, and law.
- Copy of diploma and transcript.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80%, or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
- English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English. In such events, we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
- Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field.
- Statement of Purpose (500 words).
- Personal History Statement (500 words).
- Copy of valid passport.
- Medical forms.
English Language Requirements: English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English. In such events, we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
1,537 total views, 3 views today