Applications are invited for Undergraduate and Master Scholarships at Ca’ Foscari University in Italy. Application is open for International Students in 2018-2019 academic year. Up to 100 fee waivers and 90 scholarships are now available.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 April 2018|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for Undergraduate and Master Scholarships :
- The tuition fee waivers will provide up to 100 international outstanding students with exemption from the payment of university tuition fees, and recipients will only pay the regional tax for the right to education (€ 184.00) and the duty stamp. Recipients can benefit from additional scholarships but cannot benefit from total and partial vouchers offered by Ca’ Foscari International College.
- The scholarships will provide up to 90 international outstanding students with one-time scholarships of € 5,000.00.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 100 fee waivers and 90 scholarships for international students for the a.y. 2018/19
Eligibility for Undergraduate and Master Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: In order for scholarship applicants to be considered, they must:
- Possess a valid qualification providing access to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad. If the most recent qualification was obtained at the end of a course of study lasting only one year, the preceding qualification/s will also be evaluated. Qualifications issued by the Republic of San Marino are considered to be Italian. The nationality of the applicant will not be taken into consideration;
- Possess the necessary requirements to access his or her chosen programme of study (these requirements can be found on the online platform apply.unive.it) either at the time of application or before enrolment at Ca’ Foscari;
- Have received from Ca’ Foscari an acceptance letter to the chosen programme after completing the pre-evaluation and admission procedures on apply.unive.it.
English Language Requirements for Undergraduate and Master Scholarships : Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
1,774 total views, 6 views today