Applications are invited for University of Rome Tor Vergata International Scholarships in Italy. Applications are open for international students to study in a degree, master’s degree or a single cycle degree at Tor Vergata University in the 2019-2020 academic year. Up to 20 scholarships are available for this scholarship.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||Tor Vergata University of Rome|
|Course Level||:||Degree, Master’s degree or a single cycle degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of University of Rome Tor Vergata International Scholarships:
In order to promote and strengthen the internationalization process, the University of Rome Tor Vergata has launched the selection for the award of 20 scholarships, € 1.288,00 each, paid in a lump sum (gross of tax law withholding taxes) for foreign students with a high school diploma obtained in a foreign country.
Scholarships are available for foreign students.
Number of Scholarships:
20 scholarships are available.
Eligibility for University of Rome Tor Vergata International Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for foreign students.
Entrance Requirements for University of Rome Tor Vergata International Scholarships:
- Have a qualification for access to the University issued by a foreign higher education institution;
- Be enrolled within the regular duration of the study course;
- Have the ISEE (Equivalent Economic Situation Index) not exceeding € 30,000.00. For the assessment of the threshold will be considered the ISEE-University valid as well as resulting in the personal area of online student services uniroma2. then successfully acquired within the computer database of the University of Rome Tor Vergata, presented for the calculation of university fees a.a. 2017/2018.
Cases of not eligibility for University of Rome Tor Vergata International Scholarships
The following students are considered ineligible from the selection:
- Students who have received penalties due to false statements aimed to achieve benefits of right to education or a disciplinary penalty.
- Students who already benefited, during the 2017/2018 A.Y, of scholarships, contributions, loans supplied in accordance with the current regulation about the right to education, scholarships supplied by other agencies or students who benefited of university fees’ exemptions recognized by the University. If the applicant, after the assignment of the grant referred to this call, will be selected for another scholarship, must immediately communicate it to General Affairs Students Office “Ufficio Affari Generali Studenti dell’Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata”.