792 total views, 1 views today
NABA is now accepting applications for up to 49 Scholarships are available for Postgraduate Program beginning in September 2017. Applicants of all nationalities (EU and Non-EU) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
NABA is an internationally renowned innovative arts and design academy based in the heart of Milan’s design scene. NABA is the largest private educational academy in Italy offering six BA and seven MA courses, all recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
NABA postgraduate programs are taught in Italian or English. Students are required to submit evidence of the knowledge of the language according to the chosen program. The language certificate shall be submitted within one month before the beginning of the Master program and should not be older than 2 years. The requested level for Italian is an intermediate level (B1 – according to CEFR).
|Deadline||:||25 August 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Melbourne|
|Field of Study||:||Any Subjects|
NABA is offering a number of scholarships for each of the postgraduate programs beginning in September 2017.
- 32 scholarships covering 25% of the tuition fees to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters, addressed to students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title (or earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17)
- 16 scholarships covering 40% of the tuition fees to attend Two-Year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters, addressed to students holding a first-level academic diploma obtained in NABA (or earning that qualification within the last session of academic year 2016/17).
Additionally, to pay homage to its founder Ausonio Zappa, the Academyis awarding a full scholarship to students holding a first-level academic diploma obtained in NABA: the best student, selected by a dedicated jury will win a full scholarship covering 100% of the tuition fee for a Two-Year Master of Arts degree in NABA.
Eligibilities for Scholarships for International Students
General entry requirements include:
- At least 15 years of previous education
- Holding a first level academic degree (Bachelor degree or academic diploma) in fields related to the selected study program
- Certificate of English/Italian language (CEFR B1 on entry)
- The evaluation of an application is based on the positive assessment of both the Course Leader and Admission Committee who will evaluate whether the degree and the technical skills correspond to requirements, and will identify possible educational credits or debts.
- Master programs are open also to students with not related degrees or diplomas, if the applicant is motivated by a research interest towards the programs’ topics.
- Participants not holding a first level Bachelor degree/academic diploma will not earn the educational credits, but will receive a certificate of attendance (not recognized by MIUR, Italian Ministry of Education University Research) on successfully completing the program.