Applications are invited for CRS4 PhD International Scholarships at the University of Cagliari (UniCa) in Italy. Applications are open for Italian and International students to pursue PhD degree program in the 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||27 August 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Cagliari|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of CRS4 PhD International Scholarships :
The annual amount of the PhD Scholarships is € 15,343.28 gross of tax deduction (INPS “Gestione Separate” to the beneficiary: 1/3) and net of the University deduction (2/3). The amount of the scholarship is increased up to 50%, for a maximum period of 18 months, if the Academic Board authorizes a PhD student to carry out study and research activities abroad, in other universities or research institutes.
Nationality: These PhD Scholarships are available to Italian and Foreign citizens.
Number of Scholarships for CRS4 PhD International Scholarships :
87 PhD Scholarships are available
- 64 are financed by UniCa with funds by MIUR reserved for postgraduate scholarships (16 of them are reserved for foreign candidates holding a degree issued abroad);
- 1 is funded by the National Institute for Nuclear Physics (Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, INFN);
- 1 is funded by the National Institute for Astrophysics
- Cagliari Astronomical Observatory (Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica – Osservatorio Astronomico di Cagliari, INAF-OAC);
- 2 are funded by the Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture (DICAAR);
- 6 are funded by the Department of Electric and Electronic Engineering (DIEE);
- 2 are funded by the Department of Mechanical, Chemical and Material Engineering (DIMCM);
- 2 are funded by the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (DIMI);
- 1 is funded by the Department of Economic and Business Science (DISEA);
- 2 are funded by IGEA S.p.A. (Research project: C.E.S.A.);
- 5 are funded by CRS4 S.r.l.;
- 1 is funded by the Regional Ethnographic Higher Institution (Istituto Superiore Regionale Etnografico, ISRE).
The available positions are 107: 71 are ordinary and 16 are reserved positions for foreign candidates holding a degree obtained abroad.
Eligibility for CRS4 PhD International Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: These PhD Scholarships are available to Italian and Foreign citizens.
Admission to PhD programmes is open to graduates, regardless of nationality, holding (ref. to the Italian university system):
– A degree awarded according to the Italian Ministerial Decree no. 270/2004;
– A degree awarded according to the Italian Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999;
– A degree awarded according to the regulations established before the Italian Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999;
– Academic qualification (2nd cycle university degree: Master-level) issued by a foreign university recognized as equivalent. The foreign university degree must be evaluated suitable and equivalent, in terms of duration, level of degree and fields of study to the degree listed above and providing access to PhD programmes in the awarding country.
The Examination Board will deliberate on equivalence, in compliance with the current legislation in Italy and in the Country where it was issued, and with international treaties or agreements concerning the recognition of qualifications for further studies for the sole purpose of admission to the PhD programme.
Admission is also open to students who are going to graduate not later than 31st October 2018. These candidates will be admitted with reservation and will submit a certificate (only for degrees obtained abroad) or a self-declaration of their graduation together with a copy of a valid ID.
English Language Requirements for CRS4 PhD International Scholarships :
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
2,323 total views, 3 views today