Applications are invited for Eni Corporate University Scholarships in Italy. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Providers||:||Eni Corporate University|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Eni Corporate University Scholarships :
- Admission to the Master implies the exemption from payment of the enrolment fees which are equal to € 25,000. Moreover, in order to favour the dissemination of energy culture in specific countries of interest to the energy sector, a number of scholarships will be given to deserving students who are in possession of citizenship of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Cyprus, Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Tunisia, and Turkmenistan. In addition to the exemption from payment of the enrolment fees, the scholarship entails financial contribution for accommodation and living expenses, free training materials. In the allocation of grants, a selection committee will evaluate academic records, other certificates, and degrees as well as the applicant’s professional experience. Academic or professional experiences in the oil and gas sector will be adequately appreciated. The course can be attended also by people autonomously chosen by the Eni companies abroad.
Eligibility for Eni Corporate University Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Italian and Non-Italian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
For Italian candidates, admission to the Master programme requires: –
- University Degree in Italy in Departments of Economics or Engineering, with a final vote not less than 105/110 (or 95/100) or an equivalent academic qualification from abroad;
- To be younger than 28 years as of 31/12/2018;
- Full proficiency in the English language. Italian candidates who will graduate by July 31, 2018, can apply.
For non-Italian candidates, admission to the Master programme normally requires:
- A good first Degree (upper 2nd level and above) or its equivalent from a recognized University in the area of economics, finance, business administration, management, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemicals, geology, statistics;
- To be younger than 32 years as of 31/12/2018;
- Full proficiency in the English language.
English Language Requirements: Full proficiency in the English language is required.
1,375 total views, 3 views today