Applications are invited for FCSR Research Fellowship Program in Italy. Applications are open for international young scientists to conduct their research in the 2018-2019 academic year.
Centro San Raffaele Foundation (FCSR) aims to support research in the genetics of human disease by funding ten 2-year fellowships for young scientists.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||7 September 2018|
|Providers||:||Centro San Raffaele Foundation (FCSR)|
|Course Level||:||Research program|
|Field of Study||:||Applications must include a detailed research plan, agreed with the head of the hosting lab. The proposed research plan should be highly innovative, feasible and internationally competitive. The project should be suited to the applicant’s stage of career and be consistent with the work of one person.|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of FCSR Research Fellowship Program:
- The gross amount of each fellowship is € 25.000 per year. Fellowships have a duration of 2 years. All fellowships will start on by the end of 2018.
- Nationality: Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to ten fellowships are available.
Eligibility for FCSR Research Fellowship Program:
Eligible Countries: Applicants can be of any nationality.
Entrance Requirements: At the time of the deadline for submitting the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Applicants should be younger than 40 at submission deadline;
- Applicants must have a degree in relevant fields. In particular, the degree must be an Italian “Laurea magistralis”, i.e. 5-6 years of the undergraduate degree, or an Italian “Laurea specialistica”, or an equivalent non-Italian degree that would allow access to PhD programs; candidates who only have a “ Laurea breve” are not eligible;
- Applicants can be of any nationality and are not expected to reside in Italy at the time of the submission deadline;
- A maximum of two candidates per hosting unit can apply.
English Language Requirements for FCSR Research Fellowship Program:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.