Applications are invited for SDA Bocconi School of Management Scholarships in Italy. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 November 2018|
|Providers||:||SDA Bocconi School of Management|
|Field of Study||:||Marketing and Sales|
Benefits of SDA Bocconi School of Management Scholarships :
- SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of € 12.000 (30% of the tuition fee) to 2019-2020 EMMS international candidates with outstanding profiles.
Eligibility for SDA Bocconi School of Management Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2019/20 EMMS Program;
- Have the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver;
- Sign and submit the TW application form within the deadline to admissions.emms-at-sdabocconi.it
Candidates are required to have
- University Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of work experience (not necessarily in Marketing or Sales)
- Be at least 27 years old
English Language Requirements: Fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE result.