Applications are invited for Undergraduate International Merit Awards at Bocconi University in Italy. Application is open for international students to pursue Undergraduates for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||18 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||the subjects offered by the university|
Benefits for Undergraduate International Merit Awards :
The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year. A limited number of students may also be assigned ree accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences for up to the first two years of study in Bocconi. The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for Undergraduate International Merit Awards :
Eligible Countries: Italian and international students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Scholarships are available for first-year Undergraduate applicants for the 2018-2019 academic year based on their academic standing.
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
English language Requirements:
- Students wishing to participate in one of the International Relations Office Programs must satisfy specific itaawalanguage requirements.
- Language requirements vary from program to program.
- Please be sure to read all language requirements for EACH individual program (Exchange, Double Degree, International Internship, Campus Abroad etc.) to which you are interested in applying.
- If a student does not hold one of the accepted International Language certificates or has not passed and registered the Bocconi language exam (with the minimum grade required), an ad hoc test will be organized by the International Relations Office.
- In general, you do not need to take the ad hoc International Relations test if you hold one of the following:
a) An English and/or second language International Certificate recognized by our Language Center at the level requested by your program of interest.
When checking the validity of an International Certificate in order to apply to an International Program, you should just check the level and the score –voto in trentesimi as related to each International Certificate in the Score Conversion Table.
The Validità Certificazione column should not be considered.
b) The requested English and/or second language level registered into your Bocconi Study Plan
c) A copy of your Bachelor or high school degree, proving that the program was taught entirely in English.
363 total views, 3 views today