Applications are invited for University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||University of Bologna|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Bologna Scholarships:
Each scholarship amounts to approx. € 13.600,00 gross per year (12.500, 00 net) and is paid on a monthly basis. The amount of the grant is increased by 30% during visits abroad of no less than 1 month and no more than 18 months. The full-time scholarships will be assigned to the best applicants on a competitive basis. Up to 1 self-financed Ph.D. students positions are also available (the amount of the year full tuition fees to be paid by candidates is € 157, 64 for each year).
Eligibility for University of Bologna Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates from any country and any age holding a Master Degree (second cycle of higher education), or who are in line to complete it no later than October 31st, 2018. Such degree must be one of the following:
- An Italian laurea specialistica/magistrale (3+2-year system);
- An Italian university degree – pre-reform system (4 years).
- An academic degree conferred by foreign institutions, already recognized as equivalent to an Italian degree by Italian authorities like, for instance, an MA or an MSc. These include also inter-university specific agreements of cooperation and mobility.
- Candidates with a foreign academic degree (MA or MSc)must attach to their application their degree certificate (including the list of the exams taken), accompanied by an official translation into Italian or English. Their admission to the selection is conditional on the degree meets the requirements of the Call for applications. The Admissions Board can request candidates to provide additional documents.
English Language Requirements: SAT and GRE tests are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorized centers in various countries around the world; they are held in English. They must enroll for the tests on the websites of the organizations managing the tests. The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.