Applications are invited for University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||09 April and 18 June 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Bologna|
|Field of Study||:||Economics, Management, and Statistics.|
Benefits of University of Bologna Scholarships:
- 4 study grants for the amount of € 2.000 (gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account), for students registering for A.Y. 2018-2019.
Eligibility University of Bologna Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: European and International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Diploma* in a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 5 years; OR
B. Diploma* in a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 4 years where it is not necessary the supplementary yearly course. In this case, the candidate shall pass the educational debt by March 31st, 2020, otherwise, the student will repeat the first year; OR
C. Diploma* and the qualification obtained abroad after twelve years of teaching activities which clearly allows the admission to study at University level.
English Language Requirements: The admission to International Tourism and Leisure Industries undergraduate programme requires a good English proficiency which allows attending all the teaching activities.
The language requirement shall be certified within the first year, thus by 30th September 2019, or the student will not be allowed to sit any exam from the second year.
The following certificates (B2 level) and/or qualifications are valid to fulfil such requirements:
- FCE – First Certificate in English;
- BEC – Business English Certificate Vantage;
- BEC – Business English Certificate Higher;
- IELTS (Academic) min. score 5,5 out of 9;
- TOEFL min. score 80 out of 120 (internet based);
- CAE – Certificate in Advanced English;
- CPE – Certificate of Proficiency in English;
- passing an English exam at University level B2;
- provide IB (International Baccalaureate), qualification of High School or of GCE (General Certificate of Education) in the English language (at least 50% of teaching activities shall be taught in English);
- English mother tongue, or any citizen with a family background where the English language is used fluently
3,808 total views, 7 views today