Applications are invited for University of Padova Scholarships in Italy. Applications are open for international students to pursue research for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||16 April 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Padova|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Padova Scholarships :
The call for applications aims at granting 50,000 Euros for each year of activity, for the whole duration of the project indicated in the MSCA-IF 2017 proposal. The budget has to be used for covering the cost of a research grant (40,000 Euros) and research, training and networking expenses (10,000 Euros).
Eligibility for University of Padova Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- At the closure of the call, all proposals shall be checked to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements in accordance with Article 2. Eligibility is checked on the basis of the information the candidate has provided in his/her application folder and verifying that all submitted documents and declarations are correct and complete.
- Candidates excluded from the selection process will be informed via e-mail. Should a candidate detect an error in the eligibility check, (s)he can notify the University of Padova following the instructions specified in the email message. If a written notification is not sent within 5 working days after the proposal’s disqualification was notified, the disqualification shall become effective.
- In any event, applicants will be admitted to the selection process with reserve and the University of Padova can disqualify proposals at any point of the selection process, should it find that any admission requirements are missing.
English Language Requirements: In order to apply for the University of Padova, students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English as follows:
- A2 Italian level (for students attending course units in Italian)
- B1 English level (for students attending course units in English)
2,454 total views, 7 views today