Applications are invited for German Jordanian University Scholarships in Jordan. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 September 2018|
|Providers||:||German Jordanian University|
|Field of Study||:||Translation: Arabic, English, German|
Benefits of German Jordanian University Scholarships:
- The scholarships comprise of German Jordanian University Scholarships
A lump sum that covers the study fees or part of the study fees at the GJU.
A monthly allowance that approximately covers the costs of living during the year in Germany.
A travel allowance for two way trip to Germany and for once.
Eligibility for German Jordanian University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries for German Jordanian University Scholarships: Students from Jordan and neighboring countries can apply for Surplace-Scholarships for 2018/2019 starting from May 2018.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Certificate of general secondary education (Tawjihi) or equivalent with a minimum average of 70%.
- Language skills: Arabic (Mother tongueor advanced level)
- English (Mother tongueor advanced level).
- ** Language Skills will be determined via written exam and interview
English Language Requirements: Students usually, but not exclusively, start the program with Arabic as their native language and a good command of English.
30,778 total views, 3 views today