Applications are invited for fully funded Africa Google Policy Fellowship Programme to pursue Undergraduate, Masters & PhD at University of Wollongong in Australia. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Scholarships.
The aim of the Undergraduate, Masters & PhD in Law in University of Wollongong is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||5 August 2017|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Graduate and Law students.|
|Field of Study||:||Fellowship is awarded in the field of internet and technology policy. Fellowship Thematic Focus: Open Data policy.|
Scholarships for Africa Google Policy Fellowship Programme:
- Fully Funded
Eligibility for Africa Google Policy Fellowship Programme:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:The organizations in the program are looking for students who are passionate about technology, and want to gain experience of working on public policy. Students from all majors and degree programs who possess the following qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Demonstrated or stated interest in Internet and technology policy
- Excellent academic record, professional/extracurricular/volunteer activities, subject matter expertise
- First-rate analytical, communications, research, and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently, and to work smartly and resourcefully in a fast-paced environment
Nationality for Africa Google Policy Fellowship Programme: Students from Sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
1,797 total views, 3 views today