Applications are invited for Fully Funded KAIST Research Position to pursue research study at KAIST University in Korea. Scholarships will be awarded to students for Research scholarships.
The aim of the Research Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||20 August 2017|
|Field of Study||:||The position is awarded in the following fields:|
Scholarship Award for Fully Funded KAIST Research Position:
- The position will cover the followings:
- Graduate student: Full support of tuition fee + starting monthly stipend KRW 800,000 for master course; KRW
- 1,000,000 for PhD course (after tax deduction).
- fIncrement depending on research achievement.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc
Eligibility for Fully Funded KAIST Research Position:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Mechatronics, Robotics, Electrical, Electronics, Signal/image processing, Embedded system (Microcontroller/FPGA), Wireless Sensing Network, Wireless sensing device, Stealth and radome analysis, Programming (C/C++, LabVIEW), Mechatronics, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Aerospace Material, Mechanical Engineering and/or Materials background.
- Minimum CGPA during undergraduate: 3.0 / 4.0.
- Graduate from top-ranked domestic (Top 3) and international (Top 500) school
Nationality: Foreign applicants are eligible for the position.