Are you looking for Latvian Government Scholarships? Latvia Government is offering Latvian Government Scholarships for International Students in Latvia. Latvian Government is offering fully funded undergraduate, masters, and PhD Scholarships for international students. If you are interested, apply now for international scholarships.
|Deadline||:||1 April 2017|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- People from nations which have finalized an contract with Latvia or offer grants for Latvian citizens can make an application for the Latvian state grants.
- Applications for bachelor`s and the first level of professional college research will be authorized from learners who have efficiently finished at least one educational season of research (at their home college organization or at a Latvian college organization, if they already have been learning in Latvia) at this time of application (February, Goal 2017).
- Scholarships for bachelor`s and master`s research are provided for one educational season –a time frame up to 10 several weeks (for PhD-students – up to 11 months).
- Scholarship for master`s research in the research programs of Latvian philology, Latvian literary works, Latvian lifestyle and Latvian history can be provided for two educational years, i.e. for the length of master`s research program.
- Nationality: People from nations which have finalized an Agreement can make an application for these Latvian govt grants.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Tajikistan, The People`s Republic of China, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan or offer scholarships for Latvian students (Austria, Iceland, Slovakia, United States of America, Denmark, Japan, Sweden, Germany, Norway and Switzerland