The University of Technology seeks Malaysian scientists to join its Doctoral Research Grant programme. The grant is available for all doctoral research students via Supervisor’s allocation.
The aim of the Doctoral Research Grant is to support Malaysian candidates to the effort, study, and research in all areas of knowledge.
The University of Technology (also known as UTM) is a public research University in Malaysia and a research-intensive university in engineering, science, and technology.
|Deadline||:||End of 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Technology in Malaysia|
|Field of Study||:||Science and Technology|
Benefits for Doctoral Research Grant
- Allocation RM1000.00 per Supervisor and Maximum of RM500.00 per student for each academic year.
Eligibilities for Doctoral Research Grant
Applicants must meet the following area for the grant:
- Registered as a full-time doctoral research student.
- Students exceed normal study duration (36 months) are not qualified for the grant.
- Priority will be given to the doctoral student in assisting the purchase of critical material(s).
- Student(s) receiving sponsorships or any financial assistance such as RSG, Zamalah, MyPhD, and others are not eligible.
Nationality: Only for Malaysian Student
1,385 total views, 6 views today