Applications are invited for UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships in Malaysia. Applications are open for international and Malaysian students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the 2019-20 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
January 2019 (General, Architecture, Nursing & Optometry) 16 November 2018 & 7 December 2018 (A-Levels)
April 2019 22 March 2019 (A-Levels)
May 2019 (General) 22 March 2019
July 2019 (Architecture, Optometry & Nursing) 24 May 2019 & 14 June 2019 (A-Levels)
August 2019 (Pharmacy) 5 July 2019
September 2019 (General & Medicine) 19 July 2019POSTGRADUATE
Intake Submission Deadline
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||Course-based programme
• DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
• MBA (Blue Ocean Strategy)
• MBA Oil & Gas Management
• Master of Architecture
• Master of Arts and Design
• Master of Child Psychology
• Master of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
• Master of Philosophy in Engineering
• Master of Science (Health Sciences)
• MSc in Actuarial Management Structure B & C
• MSc Logistics Management
• MSc in Technopreneurship
• MSc Biotechnology
• MSc Biotechnology with Business Management
• MSc Food Science with Business Management
• MSc Nutrition with Management
• MSc (Healthy Aging, Medical Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine)
• MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• MSc Pharmaceutical Technology
• MMus in Performance StudiesResearch-based programme
• Industrial PhD in Engineering
• Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
• Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
• Doctorate of Philosophy (Science)
• Doctor of Philosophy (Business and Management)
• Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture
• MSc Applied Sciences, by Research
Benefits of UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships:
The graduate scholarship awarded is in the form of full or partial tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
Nationality for UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships:
International and Malaysian students.
Number of Scholarships:
The number of scholarship and the quantum to be offered is at the discretion of scholarship selection committee.
Eligibility for UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to International and Malaysian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honors or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognized university.
• The application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursuing full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
• The application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the program who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.