Applications are invited for Universiti Putra Malaysia Scholarships to pursue UG and PG study at UPM Kuala Lumpur Campus in Malaysia. This Scholarships will be awarded to local and international students for undergraduate and post graduate study in UPM. UPM is one of the prominent university in Malaysia.
The aim of the Universiti Putra Malaysia Scholarships for undergraduate and post graduate Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||6 August 2017|
|Providers||:||Universiti Putra Malaysia|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded to conduct research in priority areas relevant to UPM/Malaysia.|
- The scholarship covers up to 50 percent (amounting up to RM 20,000.00) of the tuition fees for the duration of 6 semesters.
Eligibility for Universiti Putra Malaysia Scholarships:
- The applicant must have fulfilled the general application requirements for international students;
- The applicant must be a holder of a Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50;
- The applicant is intending to conduct research in priority areas relevant to UPM/Malaysia;
- The applicant is not a recipient of any other forms of financial support;
- The applicant has published at least one article in an academic journal and/or has received strong recommendation from academic institutions (e.g. Vice Chancellor, Dean, Director);
- Priority is given to applicants from academic institutions which have MoUs with UPM
- Recipients must graduate on time (GOT) – For UPM Alumni only.
- This scholarship is only open to new students starting from First Semester 2017/2018.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
2,266 total views, 7 views today