Applications are invited for University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Fully Funded Scholarships on Public Policy for 2017/2018 academic year. ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
ASEAN University Network – Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is the ninth thematic networks of ASEAN University Network (AUN) and it is administered by the Secretariat at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Malaya|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||Public Policy|
Scholarship Benefits and Coverage
- Tuition fees for the duration of the study.
- Total Monthly Stipend (Includes Allowances, Accommodation & Transportation) : RM3150 (USD 700);
- Flight ticket to and from home country and place of study (applicable only for economy and shortest route fare).
- One time placement allowance (Includes visa application, travel tax, ground travel and accommodation if necessary): RM2000 (USD 440);
- One time book and stationary allowance: RM1000 (USD 220);
- One time thesis/dissertation allowance, with the amount of up to RM1000(USD 220) by research mode and up to RM500 (USD 110) by coursework, paid upon receipt of submission for examination;
- Allowance to be given on application and on need basis:
- Personal Assistance allowance of up to RM6000 (USD 1300);
- Technology Assistance allowance of up to RM10,000 (USD 2200);
- Conference allowance of up to RM6000 (RM 1300);
- Convocation allowance to cover only the return flight ticket for the recipient and one personal assistant.
Eligibility for Physician Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar;
- Must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing;
- Must have English proficiency test score of minimum band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL);
- Must be certified medically by a Professor Medical Practitioner, to have some categories of disability but of the excellent health condition to be eligible for this scholarship. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by applicants;
- Must have secure admission to a selected member of the institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply.
ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
3,967 total views, 3 views today