The Hague School of Used Sciences is offering up to 54 one-off € 5,000 grants for the educational year 2017-2018. These grants are open to learners from outside the Western Partnership for seeking bachelor’s or master program.
The “The Hague School of Used Sciences’ World Resident Skills Scholarship” program is designed to enhance The Hague School of Used Sciences’ worldwide information by building up and guaranteeing variety in the worldwide class room.
The Hague School of Used Sciences is an excellent of applied sciences and community higher professional education institution with its grounds located in and around The Hague in the Randstad urban region in the western world of the Holland.
Programmes are taught entirely in British, learners will need a good control of the British language, both verbal and written.
|Deadline||:||15 March 2017|
|Providers||:||The Hague University, Netherlands|
|Course Level||:||Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor or master programme.|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Applicants are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if they
- Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
- Are enrolling for the first time at the Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
- Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May 2017.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Programmes are taught entirely in English, students will need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
How to Apply: The scholarship application process
Step 1: First apply to the Bachelor or Master programme of your choice
Step 2: Write an essay: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between November 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017.