Applications are invited for Erasmus University Scholarships in Netherlands. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelor or Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 April 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Erasmus University Scholarships :
- The scholarship amount is €3000. This will either be transferred into your Dutch bank account or will be compensated with your tuition fee.
Eligibility for Erasmus University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are an excellent student with evidence to show that you have a strong academic background and good English skills;
- You require provable financial support to study;
- You are willing to assist the Erasmus University in its recruitment of new students;
- You are in the process of applying to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You must be enrolled at the university before August 31st.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
2,079 total views, 4 views today