Applications are invited for Erasmus University Scholarships in Netherlands. Applications are open for international students to pursue Bachelor or Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 April 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Erasmus University Scholarships :
- The scholarship amount is €3000. This will either be transferred into your Dutch bank account or will be compensated with your tuition fee.
Eligibility for Erasmus University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for this scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are an excellent student with evidence to show that you have a strong academic background and good English skills;
- You require provable financial support to study;
- You are willing to assist the Erasmus University in its recruitment of new students;
- You are in the process of applying to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You must be enrolled at the university before August 31st.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
335 total views, 21 views today