Fully Funded University of Groningen Scholarships for PhD in Netherlands
Applications are invited for Fully Funded University of Groningen Scholarships in Netherlands. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Groningen|
|Field of Study||:||Global and Local Governance|
Benefits of Fully Funded University of Groningen Scholarships:
There are two types of scholarships within the programme:
- Full scholarship: a grant of 1700 EUR netto per month;
- Supplemental scholarship: students who have acquired a scholarship from a foreign government/foundation that is lower than 1700 EUR per month can get a supplemental monthly grant from the University of Groningen.
Eligibility Fully Funded University of Groningen Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in a relevant academic field
- Demonstrable affinity with qualitative and quantitative research methods. Research experience is an asset
- Highly developed conceptual capacity and analytical skills
- Very good record of undergraduate and graduate studies
- Very good command of spoken and written English. Dutch proficiency is an asset
- Very good individual and collaborative working skills, including the ability to plan, organize and monitor work
- Strong motivation to complete a PhD dissertation in four years.
English Language Requirements: Very good command of spoken and written English. Dutch proficiency is an asset.