Applications are invited for Fully Funded University of Groningen Scholarships in Netherlands. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Groningen|
|Field of Study||:||Global and Local Governance|
Benefits of Fully Funded University of Groningen Scholarships:
There are two types of scholarships within the programme:
- Full scholarship: a grant of 1700 EUR netto per month;
- Supplemental scholarship: students who have acquired a scholarship from a foreign government/foundation that is lower than 1700 EUR per month can get a supplemental monthly grant from the University of Groningen.
Eligibility Fully Funded University of Groningen Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in a relevant academic field
- Demonstrable affinity with qualitative and quantitative research methods. Research experience is an asset
- Highly developed conceptual capacity and analytical skills
- Very good record of undergraduate and graduate studies
- Very good command of spoken and written English. Dutch proficiency is an asset
- Very good individual and collaborative working skills, including the ability to plan, organize and monitor work
- Strong motivation to complete a PhD dissertation in four years.
English Language Requirements: Very good command of spoken and written English. Dutch proficiency is an asset.
2,039 total views, 6 views today