The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promote capacity building within organisations in 51 countries by providing fellowships for training and education for professionals. The NFP offers fellowships for qualified Master studies, PhD studies, or short courses offered at participating Dutch Universities.
|Course Level||:||Masters, PhD, and Short Courses|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
To be eligible you:
• must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list;
• must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format EP-Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
• must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
– multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
– large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
– bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
– multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
– international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
• must have an official and valid passport;
• must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
• must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
You need to apply directly with a Dutch higher education institution of your choice. Contact the Dutch higher education institution which offers the NFP-qualified course of your choice for application procedures. Deadline varies depending on the course and the University.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
1,020 total views, 10 views today