Radboud University Scholarships for Non-Dutch students in Netherlands
Applications are invited for Radboud University Scholarships in Netherlands. Applications are open for international students to pursue two-year fellowship for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 September 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Social Sciences|
Benefits of Radboud University Scholarships:
- Fellows of the Radboud Excellence Initiative become a member of staff at the university. They receive remuneration in line with the collective labor agreement for Dutch universities. They will be entered into scale 11 which allows for their monthly pre-tax salary to be between €3,299 and €4,500.
Eligibility for Radboud University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Non-Dutch students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must strictly meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a promising researcher who has completed their doctorate between two and eight years at the point of nomination;
- Be non-Dutch and based outside of the Netherlands;
- Have a background in Psychology, with the main focus on Gender & Diversity research;
- Experience with, or willingness to teach BA and MA courses;
- Have an excellent command of English (proven).
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent command of English (proven).