Applications are invited for Saxion Living Technology Scholarship (SLTS) at Saxion University in Netherlands . Application is open for International Students (non-European) in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2018 (for the September intake)
1 December 2018 (for the February intake)
|Course Level||:||Bachelor and Master programme|
|Field of Study||:||
Benefits for Saxion Living Technology Scholarship:
- The SLTS covers a waiver of € 10.000,- on the total package fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
Eligibility for Saxion Living Technology Scholarship:
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the SLTS:
- You must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 80% or higher,
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher*,
- You must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of the above mentioned international technical Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,
- You must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA
- You receive no other scholarship.
English Language Requirements: *Students that apply for a study programme who do not require to hand over proof of their English language level to be admitted to the study programme, do have to send proof of English equal to 6.5 IELTS or higher to be considered for the SHTTS. Students who do not hand over the proof will be ranked with a 6.0 IELTS and are therefore not eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Countries for Saxion Living Technology Scholarship:
Students from with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Nationality: International students (non-European) can apply for these scholarships.
1,474 total views, 3 views today