Applications are invited for the University Twente Scholarship in the Netherlands. Applications are open for students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries to pursue a one-year Master degree programme in the 2019-2020 academic year. Up to 50 scholarships are available for this scholarship.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
Benefits of University Twente Scholarship:
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Nationality: Approximately 50 scholarships available.
Eligibility for University Twente Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students of EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries (except Dutch) can apply for these University Twente Scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, the applicant should meet all the requirements below.
- Applicant’s programme starts in September 2017;
- For this application round, they have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2016;
- Applicant has to include a motivation letter in their application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
What they have studied in the past;
What goal they want to reach through their study at UT;
How they plan to receive this goal;
Why they particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- Applicant comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- Applicant comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Applicant is not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- Applicant have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable);
- Applicant may already apply for a UTS even if they have to do a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, they must complete their pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements. UTS benefits and support are explicitly for Master’s programmes, not for pre-master programmes. Please note: If they intend to start their master’s programme in September 2017 and are required to follow a pre-master programme, the pre-master should start in February 2017 at the latest.
English Language Requirements for University Twente Scholarship:
Applicants required General English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.