Applications are invited for International Excellence Scholarship at Massey University in New Zealand. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the 2018-2019 academic year.
The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Science is offering the full-time scholarship to undergraduate/ postgraduate students to study in New Zealand.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 December 2018|
|Study in||:||New Zealand|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||Humanities and Social Science|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of International Excellence Scholarship:
- The Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme, subject to:
•Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
•Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
Eligibility for International Excellence Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Recipients must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- Applicants must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Recipients must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and maintaining the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
The Scholarship is subject to the recipient meeting all programme admission requirements.
For the purpose of this Scholarship, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or an equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University.
Applicants who are already enrolled in a Massey University partner institution’s articulation programme and seeking advanced standing or credit transfer, are not eligible for this Scholarship.