The ADB-Japan Fully Funded Scholarship programme aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institution.
The University of Auckland programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
|Deadline||:||20 July 2017|
|Study in||:||New Zealand|
|Providers||:||Asian Development Bank|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate Degree|
|Field of Study||:||Economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related|
Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
Eligible Regions: ADB Countries
1,199 total views, 10 views today