University of Auckland Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand
Applications are invited for University of Auckland Scholarships in New Zealand. Applications are open for international students to pursue graduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||04 April 2018|
|Study in||:||New Zealand|
|Providers||:||University of Auckland|
|Field of Study||:||Engineering|
Benefits of University of Auckland Scholarships:
- The main Award will be awarded annually for a period of one year, and will be the value of up to $10,000. From time to time, a further one or two Awards may be offered, each for a period of one year, and up to the value of $5,000.00 each.
Eligibility University of Auckland Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: The Awards are only tenable by international students, i.e. students who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The Awards were established in 2007 and are funded by Ray and Joan Thompson. The main purpose of the Awards is to support innovative graduate research in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Auckland. The Awards are intended to assist International graduate students and to foster international relationships.
- The application is made to the Scholarships Office
- A Selection Committee assesses the applications
- The Scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Selection Committee
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.