Applications are invited for University of Bergen Scholarships in Norway. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 April 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Bergen|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Bergen Scholarships :
- The fellowship can offer:
- A good and professionally challenging working environment
- Salary at pay grade 57(code 1352 / pay range 24.1) according to the government salary scale upon appointment. This constitutes a gross annual salary of NOK 490 500. Further promotions are made according to length of service in the position.
- Enrolment in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
- A position in an inclusive workplace (IW)
- Good welfare benefits
Eligibility for University of Bergen Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants must hold a Norwegian PhD or equivalent degree, or must have submitted the doctoral thesis for assessment prior to the application deadline. It is a condition of employment that the PhD has been awarded before appointment can take place.
The academic strength of the applicant and the research project as well as its relevance will be the chief criterion for the assessment and ranking of candidates. With approximately equal qualifications among the ranked applicants, subjects of strategic importance will be weighted in the assessment. Weight will also be given to the applicant’s ability to disseminate research results and develop academic networks. The ability to work independently as well as collaborating well with others are required qualities.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
3,172 total views, 11 views today