Applications are invited for Russian Institute for Advanced Study Scholarships in Russia. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||22 February 2018|
|Providers||:||Russian Institute for Advanced Study|
|Field of Study||:||Humanities|
Benefits of Russian Institute for Advanced Study Scholarships :
Duration of the Programme:
- 8 months: April 15, 2018 – December 15, 2018
- 6 months: April 15, 2018 – October 15, 2018
- 3 months: April 15, 2018 – July 15, 2018, The research grant includes: 3
- Travel expenses: tickets at the beginning and at the end of the programme (bus, rail or air flight, economy class);
- Accommodation in an individual comfortable room of the university’s guesthouse located in close Moscow suburb;
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in the guesthouse;
- Visa support and invitation letter for foreign researchers;
- Standard medical insurance;
- Scholarship for the period of stay in RIAS: – Russian participants: 74, 712 Russian rubles per month (minus 13% personal tax deductions) – Foreign participants: 92, 857 Russian rubles per month (minus 30% personal tax deductions)
Eligibility for Russian Institute for Advanced Study Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Worldwide applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The RIAS International Fellowship Programme welcomes applications worldwide from young and senior researchers having an academic degree (Candidate of Science/Doctor of Science; for foreign applicants: PhD), as well as the publications in journals indexed by WEB of SCIENCE and/or SCOPUS databases. Fellows will have a unique opportunity to implement their research project, being a part of an international team, and working in a multidisciplinary academic community. RIAS provides all the necessary conditions for research, information and library support, opportunities for publications, as well as assistance in obtaining patents and inventions licenses.
English Language Requirements: The working languages of the Programme: Russian and English.
9,303 total views, 3 views today