Applications are invited for Scholarships for undergraduate degree programme in the Netherlands. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate for the 2019-20 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 January 2019|
|Study in||:||The Netherlands|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree programme|
|Field of Study||:|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Scholarships for undergraduate degree programme:
- The undergraduate degree programme amounts to € 3,000. The purpose of the scholarship is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI.
Eligibility for Scholarships for undergraduate degree programme:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is awarded for non-EEA citizens:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands
- You have to be enrolled as a regular student for one of ACI’s study programmes
- You can demonstrate that you have a creative mind and focus**
- For applicants of higher study years (years 2, 3 and 4): You do not have any study delay (all courses passed so far). There are no negative entries in your student file.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
1,287 total views, 22 views today