Applications are invited for Nanyang Technological University Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||Nanyang Technological University|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Nanyang Technological University Undergraduate Scholarships:
College Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$3,600 per academic year.
- No bond is attached to the College Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Eligibility for Nanyang Technological University Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Good co-curricular records.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
1,475 total views, 3 views today