Applications are invited for NGS PhD Scholarship (NGSS) in Singapore. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD degree at the National University of Singapore (NUS) in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 December 2018|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects available at NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)|
Benefits for NGS PhD Scholarship:
Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to the date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include computer allowance, book allowance, and conference allowance.
- A student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility for NGS PhD Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from any country can apply for this NGS scholarship.
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is
- compulsory for all applicants, Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- compulsory for NUS and NTU Masters students and graduates.
- only waived for NUS, NTU and SUTD Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates.
English Language Requirements for NGS PhD Scholarship:
- TOEFL is compulsory (only applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
274 total views, 6 views today