Applications are invited for NTU University Scholarships in Singapore. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||In every semester|
|Providers||:||Nanyang Technological University|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of NTU University Scholarships:
- The NTU-USP Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant ).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year for all semesters except in the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad Programme.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only).
- Computer allowance of S$1,500 (one-off).
- Settling-in allowance of S$250 (one-off).
- Travel Grant of S$5,000 for an overseas study/attachment programme (once only) subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Overseas benefits in the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad Programme (structured exchange programme):
Enrolment and tuition fees at partner university
Return airfare and transportation to/from partner university (one off)
Overseas accommodation and living allowance at partner university
Visa and health insurance costs
No bond is attached to the NTU-USP Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Eligibility for NTU University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme in NTU and be on the NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP).
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
515 total views, 42 views today