Applications are invited for SUTD University Scholarship in Singapore. Applications are open for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||19 March 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of SUTD University Scholarship in Singapore:
- The subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant) for the normal duration (up to four years) of the respective degree programmes at SUTD. For recipients who subsequently choose to major in the Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD) pillar, their scholarship will be extended (by an additional year) for the fulfilment of the Master of Architecture degree requirement (subject to terms and conditions); and
- A fixed annual allowance for study-related expenses.
Eligibility for SUTD University Scholarship in Singapore:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is open to all nationalities who
- Are enrolled in their first year of study in any undergraduate degree programme at SUTD;
- Have outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications;
- Show exemplary Co-Curricular Activities records;
- have good leadership qualities and potential;
- Display creative and entrepreneurial skills
English Language Requirements: Submission of either IELTS, TOEFL, SAT (previously known as SAT Reasoning Test or SAT 1), Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) or ACT scores is compulsory for applicants who are presenting qualifications where English is not the medium of instruction, including:
- PRC Gao Kao qualification
- Indonesian Ujian Nasional (UN)/Ebtanas
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination