University of Primorska Scholarships for PhD in Slovenia
Applications are invited for University of Primorska Scholarships in Slovenia. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 April 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Primorska|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Primorska Scholarships:
- The selected candidate will receive a 36-48 month scholarship which includes:
- Monthly payments between 700€ and 1000€ — subject to the candidate’s academic performance and previous experience and expertise.
- Tuition fees.
- Research equipment and a working desk.
- The yearly budget for other research costs for covering fieldwork and conference attendance.
Eligibility for University of Primorska Scholarships:
- EU as well as International students can apply.
- Candidates should demonstrate outstanding academic potential with preferably a Master’s degree with distinction and need a strong first degree in Computer Science or related subject. Excellent technical ability, programming skills and proficient active and passive English language skills are essential. We seek a candidate with good prototyping skills and an inventive mind for problem-solving. Specifically, we are seeking candidates with a very good knowledge in at least one of the areas of software engineering, 3D graphics, information visualisation, interaction design, computer vision, systems modelling, artificial intelligence, software development or similar. Applied mathematics or ability to learn such is also desirable.
English Language Requirements:
- If coming from outside of EU the selected candidate will need a proof of fluent English language ability (IELTS — with the min score of 6.5, ToEFL iBT — with the min score of 93 overall and in 20 in each skill or equivalent).