Korea University Scholarships for Research in South Korea
Applications are invited for Korea University Scholarships in South Korea. Applications are open for international students to pursue research for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Study in||:||South Korea|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Korea University Scholarships:
- President’s Scholarship: 100% of Tuition and Entrance Fee, Airfare, Living Expenses
- Provost’s Scholarship: 100% of Tuition and Entrance Fee, Living Expenses
- Dean’s Scholarship: 75% of Tuition and Entrance Fee
Eligibility Korea University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Europe and Latin America are eligible to apply.Entrance Requirements: Eligibility Prospective applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to apply
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or expected to graduate)
- Field: Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering, and Health Sciences
- Both students must hold(s) the nationality from Europe, Latin America and student’s parents are not Korean
GPA Language Proficiency (meet one of the following) President’s Scholarship 3.8 grade-point average (on a 4.5 point scale) TOEFL (PBT)577/ (CBT)233 (iBT)90 TEPS 700/ IELTS 7.0/ Level 6 TOPIK or above Provost’s Scholarship 3.8 grade-point average (on a 4.5 point scale) TOEFL (PBT)577/ (CBT)233 (iBT)90 TEPS 700/ IELTS 7.0/ Level 6 TOPIK or above Dean’s Scholarship 3.5 grade-point average (on a 4.5 point scale) TOEFL (PBT)553/ (CBT)220 (iBT)82 TEPS 620/ IELTS 6.0/ TOPIK Level 4 or above
Conditional Requirement: Once admitted, the student must meet the GPA requirement of 3.8/4.5 or above every semester to sustain the KU ELST Scholarship benefit